Apparently, there are five BIG THINGS that the happiest couples do! How many of these do you and your significant other do?
1. Take struggle in stride: no one throws in the towel during the hard times. Instead, happy couples roll up their sleeves
2. Accept that some disappointment is inevitable: happy couples don't set unrealistic standards for their partner to live up to; they understand no one is perfect and they deal with disappointment gracefully.
3. Safeguard the relationship: happy couples aim to always be kind and respectful, especially when dealing with issues. Happy couples get angry, but they don't get mean.
4. Fight without hate: happy couples get angry, but they don't get mean.
5. Know how to repair: the happiest couples are when both partners know how to apologize, forgive, and move forward from arguments and issues.